Friday, April 11, 2014

How to Change Your Frequency to Change Your Reality

Hey MoM

So this first video I wanted to post was from Christie Marie Sheldon, about the energy that we all have inside us and how we can change the frequency of that energy to help you get past anything holding you back in life, such as health, fear, attracting money and anything in your life. It is titled "How to Change Your Frequency to Change Your Reality" and has a great message for you, me and most of the world.

First I want you to watch the video first and then below I will tell you what I got out of this video, and what I will be practicing.





What I learned from this video was that we do have a powerful energy in us that is connected to everything, I have been told this before but I am now just starting to realize it. I also learned what frequency I am set at, and where I want my frequency at so I can start living the life I want to and get out of this slump I am stuck in. there is more I learned but want to hear back from you first before I tell you more.

So what did you think of the talk? leave a comment and let me know what you got out of it, and one thing you’re going to implement this week lol, yes I want you to implement at least one thing into your life and start your change to a NEW HAPPY YOU!!

I love you mom xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment